Monday, March 2, 2009

Attn. East Tennessee Moms

Hello Everyone!

Welcome. My name is Elizabeth and I am a stay at home mom to a wonderful 7 month old daughter named Isabella. I am obsessed with bargin hunting and love going to consignment sales, yard sales, etc. I also love going to differant cultural and family oriented events and activites in the East Tennessee area (I live in Rogersville). As a new mom, I have been finding it so tough to have the time to scour the internet to search for all of the dates and times of upcoming family events, especially for the East Tennessee area, and thought wouldn't it be nice if there were a website that I could go to that contained all of that info in one place.

That is my dream for this blog...a place where moms can go to make it easy to stay in the know on whats happening in East Tennessee that Moms, such as myself, would like to check out. I want to post info on upcoming events in the area to make it easier for families to get out and about, save money, and most of all have fun!

I am just starting so please check back often. By this summer, this blog will be the spot to check out before deciding "what you want to do this weekend" For now, I am going to concentrate on upcoming Spring children's consignment sales for moms who just love a good bargin and want a one stop spot to find out what sales are coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment